This watch, The Jacques Lemans Men’s GU163A, is a definitely made for those who want to look as classic as possible, but still with a tiny piece of flash on them. It has 11 white diamonds that are placed on the black dial and mark the hours, making the watch look both incredible and timeless.
There are also, of course, three luminous hands which are telling the time and are silver toned, as well as the display for the date which is placed at the three o’clock position. The bezel of this watch is stationary, in other words – can’t be moved, and it is made of the stainless steel of the silver color, and it can be said that it is pretty durable. The band of the GU163A is something really special – it is made of sophisticated crocodile leather and it comes in black color, featuring a buckle at the back of it which is used for the connection.
[custom_field field=”Ads_300x250" limit=”0" between=”, ” /]
GU163A uses Swiss automatic movement, which allows it to keep the precise time and is water resistant to 50 meters. As it is obvious from this review, one can’t really go wrong with this watch – there are only two bad things that we found about it: first, some of the users complained about the thickness – some of the people might find this watch pretty thick and heavy, which takes some time to get used to. And the second thing is the price, but that it something totally subjective.
- Swiss Automatic movement makes the watch precise and reliable;
- It has the date function – always a good thing;
- It is water resistant, which makes it very suitable for showering and even swimming;
- Scratch-resistant crystal made of sapphire;
- A beautiful look – 11 white diamond hour markers combined with the black dial make this watch catch attention in no time;
- The band is made of crocodile skin – and it looks absolutely great;
- The price is pretty high (subjective);
- Thickness and heaviness of the watch might be a problem for some of the users;